I am always looking for new recipes to make for my husband and I for dinner and chicken is one of our go-to meals because we both love it and it’s easy to make! I made this Crock-Pot Cream Cheese Chicken recipe last night and after eating a delicious meal, I felt I just had to share!
Crock-Pot Cream Cheese Chicken is a creamy blend of cream cheese, chicken broth and cream of chicken soup mixed with a little kick of Italian! My husband and I both thought it was very delicious, and I plan on making it again. Get the recipe below:
- 3 lbs of chicken breasts
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 4 tablespoons melted butter (divided)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped (or 1/4 tsp of garlic powder)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Place chicken breasts (frozen or thawed) in crock pot and sprinkle the package of Italian seasoning all over chicken.
- Pour 2 tablespoons melted butter over the chicken and then cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- An hour before it's ready, melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a pan and saute onion and garlic together. Add the Cream of Chicken Soup, cream cheese, and chicken broth to the pan and stir until it's smooth.
- Add the mixture to crock pot and cook on low for another hour.
To view more recipes on Singing Through the Rain, see my recipe list!